Sean and J.P. were married on September 9th, 2017 at A Private Estate in Germantown, N.Y. We loved their table decor- farm tables with garland runners, napkins tied with navy blue twine and an added sprig of pine, and mixed votives and pillar candles looked beautiful! Our favorite moment was a last minute addition- unfortunately due to hurricanes J.P.’s family couldn’t attend the wedding, so his mother gave her toast over the phone, which was so emotional and heartfelt!
Other favorites of ours:
– The grooms walked down the aisle together with their two beloved dogs Hunter and Piper
– All of their custom items from signs to napkins and drink stirrers matched beautifully
– The Pedialyte packets at the bar which encouraged guests to stay hydrated (because no one likes a hangover!)
– Their cake (coconut cream) was outrageously delicious
– The t-shirts the grooms changed into later in the night- see the pictures below to find out what funny saying was printed on them
– Lastly, one of our other favorite moments was a ‘lap dance’ J.P. gave to Sean- we were cracking up!
Congratulations Sean and J.P!!
-Danielle, Kayla, & Matt
Venue: A Private Estate
Photographer: Jacquelyne Pierson Photography
Florist: Floral Fantasies By Sara
Caterer & Cake: Simons Catering
DJ: JTD Productions
Rentals: Events Unlimited Party Rentals
Wedding Planning: Every Little Detail