Ben and Katie got married on May 21st at Indian Ridge, in Highland, NY. The couple have been very close friends of ours for years, and we couldn’t have been more thrilled to be a part of their big day! They hired an amazing team of professionals, and incorporated so many unique and quirky touches into their day; it truly was a fantastic celebration!
- Ben and Katie have 5 dogs- all 5 got to be a part of their bridal party, complete with special “corsages” for their collars
- In lieu of favors the couple made a donation in each guests name to ‘The Farm Fund‘, a resource for pets in need of critical care
- They both adore the color purple and New Balance sneakers, so each had custom New Balances made with ‘Just Married” on the heel
- Potted plants with popsicle sticks inside were used as their place cards
- Being huge fans of the band Phish, the couple named their tables after shows they had seen
- Last but not least- they even had a self-serve bourbon fountain!
Ben and Katie- congratulations, and we love you!!
-Danielle, Matt, & Kayla
Venue: Indian Ridge
Photographer: Dave Shay
Florist: Floral Fantasies By Sara
DJ: JTD Productions
Photo Booth: Action Photo Booth
Rentals: Events Unlimited
Transportation: Njoy The Ride
Event Planning: Every Little Detail